Given how bad my anxiety has been the last couple weeks, I may not visit everyone for a few days.
- I've had a jar of cash I've been adding to for years, which got lost as half of my bedroom was shuffled around. I found it earlier this week, and it has relieved some of my financial worries.
- Made it to the library on Tuesday.
- I've almost caught up on the blog posts I missed over the past couple months.
- My room is slightly cleaner.
- An unexpected visit from my brother.
- Another of my siblings talked to me about some personal stuff we've been going through. It was a good conversation.
How are things on your end?
© 2016 by M.R.R.