Project Wonderful ad

Saturday, September 28, 2013

What I've Done Lately

  1. Wrote this so I'll have something to publish.
  2. Found out none of my posts have allowed comments. I've since fixed that.
  3. Watched a lot of YouTube videos. Actually, I got an account. But no channel. (Update:I have one now.)
  4. Ate lunch at Red Lobster. In case you were wondering, it was garlic shrimp.
  5. Watched the pilot for Agents of S.H.E.L.D. I may add a review of the show later. (Update:That review has been published.)
  6. Made a lot of not-yet-ready-to-publish reviews. I'm still working on them, and trying to figure out what's fair use versus what could be considered a copyright violation.
  7. Decided to use Facebook less often every day. I still have to go on at least once a day for the games I play.
  8. Listened to Skillet and Evanescence. A few other artists made it in there, too.
  9. Reverted one of my published posts to a draft because I didn't like how it was showing up.
  10. Unreverted it when I figured out how to put it back the way I wanted it.
  11. Looked at the Internet Movie Database message board for The Hunger Games. I found a large number of trolls.
  12. Found out people in Indonesia were checking out my blog. Cool.
  13. Added this message to the end of each review I wrote:Please keep in mind that opinions will vary. Insulting people who don't share yours will not be tolerated.
  14. Added another theory to this post (Why Are People Nastier On The Internet?)
  15. Decided to bring back the tag "updates."
  16. Also decided to finish my game on Batman:Arkham Asylum.
  17. Watched the season premieres for The Big Bang Theory and Law and Order:Special Victims Unit.
  18. Saw a friend of mine I don't get to see often.
  19. Read a book about a dystopian future, complete with a Big Brother-esque government and rebelling female protagonist. It was terrible, in case you were wondering. 
  20. Thought about playing Portal 2 again.
  21. Made some changes and updates to my blog pages.
  22. Got up too stinking early in the morning.

© 2013 by M.R.R.

No comments: