Project Wonderful ad

Sunday, March 02, 2014

Things I Need To Stop Doing

Reading online articles that stress me out or make me paranoid
On the internet, you can always find an video or article about how screwed you are one way or another. Even if they're unlikely to happen or just baloney the writer made up, it still gets me.

Staying up until midnight
I'm a night owl. I tend to stay up until all hours of the night. This tends to result in me sleeping later than I should. (Although sometimes even when I go to bed early, it doesn't help).

Forgetting to do laundry
I've had less trouble with this lately. But I still need to remember to make sure I have clean clothes.

Procrastinating
I tend to put things off. Things that would be better to just do and get it over with. This also contributes to my night owl habits.

Neglecting to exercise
When it comes to pushing myself physically, I am a wimp. I have a krav maga class that helps with this, but I really need to do more on my own.

    © 2014 by M.R.R.
    All rights reserved.

    No comments: