As usual, here's a link to the review.Spoilers after this.
Did you have something against running away?
- You think the spy who tried to steal the serum has some kind of superpowers? It would explain why he survived be trapped in a car that flipped over several times (seat belts haven't been invented at this point). And does that mean the poison he used was something besides cyanide? Was he an experiment?
If you have something to say, right now is the perfect time to keep it to yourself.
- Notice the similarities between Red Skull and Captain America's rivalry and the one between Thor and Loki. The evil brother is envious of the good one and feels their father (or the one who gave them their powers) favors the good guy. The dark brother also views himself as above average people and seeks power and authority and is willing to go to great (even world-destroying) lengths to get it.
- How long was Steve asleep after he was found? For all we know, it could have been weeks before he woke up.
- The woman sent to check on Steve wasn't lying when she said he was in a recovery room in New York. She just didn't mention the year.
- I think it's a bit ironic and rather sad that Cap's friends mourned him when he'll eventually be mourning them.
© 2014 by M.R.R.