Project Wonderful ad

Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Little Things That Make Me Happier

I might be depressed and cynical, but there are a few small things that bring me happiness. Here are a few in no particular order.
  1. Pajamas
  2. Listening to a new rock album
  3. Listening to an old rock song I haven't heard in a while
  4. Junk food
  5. A well-made action movie
  6. Cookies
  7. Hugging people
  8. A good song
  9. Sleeping late
  10. Weekends
  11. Card games
  12. Fuzzy blankets
  13. Hot water
  14. Reading a good book
  15. Candy canes
  16. Finding out the movie I'm watching won't be a disappointment
  17. Peace and quiet
  18. Jigsaw puzzles
  19. Marshmallows
  20. Blogging
  21. Fruit juice
  22. Fuzzy blankets
  23. Warm laundry
  24. Sandwiches
  25. The smell of fresh-cut grass
  26. Rain
  27. Drinking soda
  28. Emotional, well-written teen lit
So what makes you happy?

© 2014 by M.R.R.

2 comments:

A Joyful Chaos said...

What a fun list of things that make you feel happy!

Most of the things on your list also make me feel happy.

To add a few of my own:
Chocolate
Staying at home
Family
Letters from old friends

M.R. R. said...

@ A Joyful Chaos
Your comment made me smile. That's another thing that makes me happier:Good feedback on my writing.