While I've been trying to go to bed and get up earlier, I still know I'm a night owl. Do you know if you're one? Here are some signs.
- You rarely get out of bed before 9 a.m.
- You get up earlier than that and someone remarks "You're up early."
- You often watch movies and TV after 10 p.m.
- New Year's isn't a big deal because you don't stay up any later than usual.
- If a video goes live at midnight, you're usually awake to watch it.
- You often drink caffeinated drinks after dinner.
- You have to remember to be quiet before bed so you don't wake your roommates.
- You wore out the snooze button on your alarm clock shortly after you bought it.
- You turn in at 11 and that counts as going to bed early.
- If you see the sunrise, it's not because you got up to see it.
© 2014 by M.R.R.