Project Wonderful ad

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Signs You're A Night Owl

While I've been trying to go to bed and get up earlier, I still know I'm a night owl. Do you know if you're one? Here are some signs.

  • You rarely get out of bed before 9 a.m.
  • You get up earlier than that and someone remarks "You're up early."
  • You often watch movies and TV after 10 p.m.
  • New Year's isn't a big deal because you don't stay up any later than usual.
  • If a video goes live at midnight, you're usually awake to watch it.
  • You often drink caffeinated drinks after dinner.
  • You have to remember to be quiet before bed so you don't wake your roommates.
  • You wore out the snooze button on your alarm clock shortly after you bought it.
  • You turn in at 11 and that counts as going to bed early.
  • If you see the sunrise, it's not because you got up to see it.

You have anything to add?

© 2014 by M.R.R.

3 comments:

Madeline Mora-Summonte said...

I am definitely not a night owl. I'm more of a morning person but every once in awhile I stay up late, just for something different. :)

Madeline @ The Shellshank Redemption
Minion, Capt. Alex's Ninja Minion Army
The 2014 Blogging from A-Z Challenge

Stephanie Faris said...

After working for 20 years and having to get up at 5am every Mon-Fri, I thought I'd be an early bird for life. Since leaving to write full-time, though, I've found I can easily sleep until 6 or 6:30. I still start getting tired around 9 or 9:30, though. Hopefully my clock will keep moving later!

Visiting you from the A to Z challenge sign-up page. Great to meet you!

Stephanie Faris, author
30 Days of No Gossip
http://stephie5741.blogspot.com

M.R. R. said...

@ Madleine Mora-Summonte
I do the reverse of that sometimes.

@ Stephanie Faris
Thanks for stopping by.