Project Wonderful ad

Thursday, May 01, 2014

After A To Z

I did it! I completed A to Z.

Blogs I found that I liked thanks to the challenge:14
Comments I got:50 (not counting my own)
Number of followers I got:1, which seems to be the magic number (I have 1 follower each on Google+ and Twitter).

I think I might do it again next year, maybe not. It depends on where I'll be during the summer.

Something I noticed:I didn't get as many comments on reviews. Oh, well. I did get plenty of feedback on rants and posts that complained about what's wrong with the world.

This is what the schedule is going to look like.

Sundays:I will be resting.
Mondays:A review.
Tuesdays:Blimey Cow
Wednesdays:Miscellaneous stuff (rants, TT&T, etc.)
Thursdays:More Blimey Cow
Fridays:Another review
Saturdays:Something to do with God, Christians, or a spiritual issue

What else I'm going to do now:Read the archives of some of those blogs I found, work on some of my own drafts I still need to do something with, and go back to improve a few of my older posts.

Have a great day.

© 2014 by M.R.R. All rights reserved.

5 comments:

TheCyborgMom said...

Congratulations on finishing the challenge! I followed you on Google+...but to be honest, there wasn't much other choice...was looking for a twitter handle, but didn't see one. Maybe add that to the front page? or a google friend connect link?
~Katie
TheCyborgMom
Visual Proof

M.R. R. said...

@ TheCyborgMom
Just added a link on the left sidebar.

Tara Tyler R said...

it's a huge list - glad you found some folks to connect with! great job completing the challenge! and i like reviews! i will have to come back! NTMY =)

M.R. R. said...

@ Tara Tyler R
Thanks! See you soon.

Click said...

Congratulations on completing the challenge.

It's great that the challenge has influenced how you're going to structure your posts on your blog in the future.