- Shake the heroes to their cores. Put everything on the line. Drive them to the breaking point.
- Pepper Potts fighting a bad guy. At the end of Iron Man 3, Pepper gets superpowers from the villains' evil drugs. And while they said Tony worked on it, I seriously doubt something like that will just go away. So have her fight an single enemy. It doesn't have to be major.
- Hawkeye doing his thing. For most of Avengers, Hawkeye was Loki's brainwashed right-hand man. He seemed like an awesome character, but he didn't get much time to prove that. And compared to the five others on the team, he has the least amount of screen time across all the movies. So this time, let him show just how good he is.
- Show how Clint's doing after his brainwashing. Selvig, the other guy who was under mental influence, showed some serious issues after it was no longer in effect.
- The return of Abomination. This one isn't a must-have, but it would be cool.
- Minor characters as sidekicks. Again, this isn't a must-have. But there are awesome background characters in this universe. Let them get some more screen time.
How about you? What would like them to include?
© 2014 by M.R.R. All rights reserved.