- When speculating about the first movie, I guessed Tony was probably born in the late sixties, early seventies. Here, he says he was fourteen years old in 1983, meaning he was born in 1969. This would make him forty-four in 2013.
- I've started to wonder if Tony is an unreliable narrator. It would explain a few of the plot holes.
- Something else I've thought is the suits have been designed less efficiently because Tony is stressed and therefore not being as vigilant about flaws. He's just tinkering with new ideas.
- So what happens to Pepper now that she has superpowers? I hope she ends up in Avengers 2 and fights a bad guy.
- Should Pepper have died when she fell into the fire? Or would that have introduced a plot hole that trumps the emotional impact it would have had?
All rights reserved.