Project Wonderful ad

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Thoughts, Theories, & Trivia:Batman Returns

The review is here.

I believe the word you're looking for is ahhhh!
-How did you guess?



  • Of course Bruce would hope Penguin finds his parents. He knows what it's like to lose them.

I am Catwoman. Hear me roar.
-Meow.


  • The above is a reference to the Helen Reddy song "I Am Woman".

Life's a b**ch, now so am I.
-No comment.

  • Did Catwoman tell the guards to leave for their safety or so she could destroy the place in peace?




Spoilers after this.


Eat floor. High fiber.
-Yummy.


  • So what happened to Selina after the end of the movie?


Seems like every woman you try to save ends up dead. Or deeply resentful.
-Maybe he's just unlucky.

Why is there always someone who brings eggs and tomatoes to a speech?
-Just in case.

A die for a die.
-A life for a life.



© 2014 by M.R.R. All rights reserved.

No comments: