Project Wonderful ad

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Loving Everyone

A big part of being Christian involves love. Love thy neighbor as thyself, love your enemies, don't hate others.

So in short, you have to love everyone. But as you might imagine, people don't make this easy. If someone says something nasty to me, I still shouldn't hate them. Turn the other cheek and that. It's not just the sweet and kind people in my life I have to love, it's the neighbors who blast their music when I'm trying to sleep, the trolls who insult me online, the frenemies that stab me in the back.
Source

All right, I know. Hating people who hate isn't productive. It doesn't make the world a better place. But love is hard. Being a cranky and cynical person doesn't really help matters here. But only God is perfect. And it's a good thing, because I could use some help. So whoever's reading this, please give me some hope. Please?


© 2014 by M.R.R. All rights reserved.

No comments: