Project Wonderful ad

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Things I Should Do More Often

A few months ago, I posted a list of things I need to stop doing. I've handled a few and still need to work on others. Now, here are things I need to do more frequently than I do them now.


Pray for other people
I pray for myself plenty. But when it comes to considering others, I tend to drop the ball.


Exercise
I think most of us could stand to do this.


Pray for important stuff
I really need to start praying for stuff like wisdom and direction.


Something about my future
 I'm at a point where I have some big decisions to make. As much as I'd like to sit back and sleep, I really should get to this.
 

Encourage people
I like getting encouragement, yet I hardly give it.


Generally be less selfish
That's about it. 


© 2014 by M.R.R. All rights reserved.

No comments: