A year ago today, I started blogging. So today, I'm going to look back and list posts I've done in the last year that I like best. I'm also going to take a break this week. See you next Monday.
Top ten rants
- Artistic Disagreement 3:Welcome To My Blog:This was the first post that I really got to see people react to.
- Things You Should Know About Introverts
- Plot Devices I'm Sick Of
- What Being Christian Does NOT Mean
- What Feminism Should(n't) Be
- A Case Against Thorki
- Fashions We Need To Stop Encouraging
- Double Standard Modesty
- Political Correctness During December
- The Problem With "Tolerance"
Top ten reviews
Top ten Thoughts, Theories, & Trivia entries
Top ten Messy Mondays commentary
- IF YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN YOU HAVE TO BE HAPPY ALL THE TIME:This one is short, but it's something I think is important.
- The Problem With "Christian" Bands
- I Like You In Real Life (But Not On The Internet):For the friends who are okay in person and obnoxious online.
- Why I Hate Going To The Movies:
- Seven Lies About Homeschoolers:
- Seven Problems With Modern Music
- Stupid Drivers
- 35 Activities That Don't Involve Staring At A Screen
- Christians Never Mess Up, Ever
- Oh No, I'm Single! I'm Going To Die!
Top ten of everything else
- Artistic Disagreement 1:My very first post and the one I'm most proud of. I actually wrote it up in less than a day, the same day I started this blog.
- I'm An Ambassador For Christ?
- Things To Consider Before Debating Over Religion
- How To Tell If A Band Is A Christian Band
- What I've Done Lately
- Things I Need To Stop Doing
- Little Things That Make Me Happier
- Why Vampires Are Scarier Than Zombies
- Thinking About Mortality
- What Makes Music Christian
© 2014 by M.R.R.