Project Wonderful ad

Wednesday, September 03, 2014

IWSG:Planning Ahead



Ladies and gentleman, it is once again time to discuss my neurotic fears related to my writing. One of my problems is not knowing what in the world to write next and organizing the stuff I have written.

What complaint have I been having? What movie review does my site need? What fan couple should I post about this week? And so forth. Even if I've got stuff planned well in advance, my brain hates if I'm not working on the next thing. And if I haven't made a back-up for everything that's coming up this week.

And actually planning it. My plans for the next few months are pretty jumbled and disorganized and I've really got to figure things out. And December is going to be a little complicated. I've also been thinking I'm going to do 2 posts a day in April next year. That's going to be a lot of work, especially with the increasing number of posts I've been doing. I should probably get cracking then.

So how's your life?


© 2014 by M.R.R.

9 comments:

Shah Wharton said...

I do like to plan ahead if at all possible, but even then, two posted a day? NEVER!

Best of luck with that. :)

Here for #IWSG
shahwharton.com

Arlee Bird said...

I can relate. Organization has become such a problem with me. I mean functional practical organization. Good luck with your progress.

Lee
Tossing It Out

M.R. R. said...

@ Shah Wharton and Arlee Bird
Thanks.

PK Hrezo said...

I'm feeling most disorganized right now too. SO much to do and not enough brain capacity to store it all in. lol
2 blog posts a day will be nutso. :) The A-Z challenge is in April and one a day is usually plenty. It's a high traffic month. ::)

M.R. R. said...

@ PK Hrezo
Brain capacity has been a problem for me lately. :)

Nicki Elson said...

I don't know...I kind of feel like bumping up the # of posts will cause you to feel MORE disorganized. Simplicity is quite freeing. But what works for me may not be best for you. Good luck, whichever way you go!

M.R. R. said...

@ Nicki Elson
Yeah, it was simpler when I posted only once a day. Still gonna go up, though.

Murees Dupé said...

Wow, I feel your pain. But I think you are doing well and that though you feel disorganized, that maybe that is just your way. It sounds like you actually have things figured out, maybe not all the finer details, but the general idea of your posts and when to post it. Hope you get a solution that works wonders. Thank you for visiting my blog.

M.R. R. said...

@ Murees Dupé
Thanks for your encouragement and you're welcome on the visit.