Project Wonderful ad

Friday, September 19, 2014

Studies

I haven't gotten anything good for you today, so here's a journal entry of sorts I finished at the last minute.

I've found a Bible study. It's run by the same organization as the one I was going to the last few years. But the way they go about things isn't quite the same.

I'm getting more historical and other details about what I'm reading. That I like. The lectures they give so far have been interesting. I feel more connected to the material so far. I'm starting to like the lady teaching the group I'm in. She's friendly, encouraging, and a little awkward. She has been trying to make me feel at ease because it's obvious I'm rather shy. And it seems to be working.

On the whole, I'll have to go to a few more classes before I decide how much I like it. But it's looking good so far.


© 2014 by M.R.R.

No comments: