-Who can control the apocalypse?
- This game contains only two references to cake. Apparently, the makers got tired of cake jokes.
Can you see the portal gun? Also, are you alive?
-Thank you, Wheatley.
- Chell doesn't talk to Wheatley possibly because she has no way of knowing he's not working for GLaDOS. Or maybe she's so used to not talking by then.
They're the pale, round things that are full of bullets. Oh, wait. That's you in five seconds.
-Oh, how fun.
- One achievement tells you to not solve the first test in Chapter 8. Actually, it's not the first one you need to refuse to solve; it's the second one. Just avoid solving it for a minute or so.
- Don't worry about missing dialogue if you enter the elevator before it ends. You won't.
Did you know people with guilty consciences are more easily startled by loud noises?
I'm sorry, I don't know why that went off.
- Just so you know, I subscribe to the theory that Cave Johnson and Caroline are Chell's biological parents. (12/27/2016:Not anymore, though I still think Caroline is Chell's mom.)
Bird! Bird! Kill it! It's evil.
- When I first saw the turrets at the end of the game, my first thought was "Oh crap, she's gonna shoot me." Actually, in an alternate ending, she leaves you to die on the moon. And she says your name.
- Why would GLaDoS allow Chell to just leave? Remember that GLaDoS being Caroline's mind makes her Chell's mother (probably). This left her with conflicting feelings towards Chell. Not wanting to kill her anymore, but still too upset to let her stay, the answer is kick her out.
All right, he's not even trying to be subtle anymore. Or maybe he still is, in which case, wow, that's kind of sad.
-Yes, it is.
-Yes, it is.
- You think GLaDoS felt guilt over telling Chell her birth parents didn't love her, considering GLaDoS is quite likely Chell's mother in a computer?
- Speaking of Caroline, Cave Johnson told the test subjects she was "married to science." Was this a way of making sure they didn't hit on her?
- The games makes more sense when you assume potato GLaDos is lying when she says she can't lie.
© 2014 by M.R.R.