Project Wonderful ad

Wednesday, October 01, 2014

IWSG:Minor Issues


Because Wednesdays are my busiest day and because I'm lazy, I probably won't get around to visiting a lot of other blogs until tomorrow.

Hello all. I seem to be having a lot of little problems that are screwing up my writing.

  • Laziness and procrastination:Working up the motivation to get to what I need to is part of the problem. I don't take opportunities when I should.
  • Time:Finding the time can be a nuisance.
  • Remembering stuff:I've often wound up in a place or position where I cannot currently write down the ideas flooding into my brain. And when I actually do get to a point when I can, I don't remember the ideas until I've walked away. I really should use that notebook I've got stashed in my purse more often.
  • Actually bothering to write stuff down:Really need to do this more.

As always, I will (or should be) working on these. So how are things on your end?

© 2014 by M.R.R.

4 comments:

Fundy Blue said...

Hi MRR! I'm visiting today as an IWSG co-host. I love your candor! And you sound very human! Thank you for sharing your struggles about writing. They so resonate with me. I'm floundering through my first draft of my first book, floundering because how on earth do you write a book? But I'm not letting that stop me. I finally have the time to write, and I'm going for it. Good luck on your writing journey!

M.R. R. said...

@ Fundy Blue
Thank you.

Colleen Chen said...

I have some similar minor issues, they seem to go with the territory. But I like reading about others having them, anyway.

M.R. R. said...

@ Colleen Chen
It's nice to know that you're not the only one.