Project Wonderful ad

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Random TV Thoughts

Image credit:Clipart

Just a few things I have to say about the shows that are currently airing.


  • Agents of SHIELD:It has been going strong with the villains, though I've started to dislike Simmons.
  • Big Bang Theory:Also been good, letting Penny finally mature. But I'm still wondering how long Shamy is going to last.
  • The Blacklist:Hmm, a couple of interesting episodes. I'd like to see where it goes.
  • Grimm:Unfortunately, I haven't gotten a chance to catch up on it because I'm worried about my roommates judging me. I'll get to this eventually.
  • Stalker:It has been pretty good so far, aside from that vigilante justice bit in the pilot. The leads are strong, it has the appropriately creepy vibe, and some interesting potential story arcs.


© 2014 by M.R.R.

No comments: