- Fixing my hair before my self-defense class:Even thought a) no one cares and b) it's going to be a disaster by the end anyway.
- Changing blog and post addresses:It's going to break any links that were there, so why do it? Really, why?
- Watching shows and movies I don't like:Now that I review them here, I at least have an excuse. But still. Why did I watch all ten seasons of Smallville when I didn't even enjoy it that much?
- Staying up ridiculously late when I need to get up early the next day:Getting up to do something is in of itself stressful enough. Lack of sleep will not help anything.
- Reading articles that spoil shows and movies I plan to watch:Seriously, why?
- Waiting until the last minute to get ready:My mind tells me "Don't worry, you've still got time." And then I run a serious risk of being late.
© 2014 by M.R.R.