Project Wonderful ad

Monday, October 13, 2014

Thoughts, Theories, & Trivia:Bioshock

Image credit:ABlackInkArtist's DeviantArt


The review is here.



  • From all the dialogue I've heard about Ryan and Diane's relationship from this game and the next, I have to wonder how or why they got together in the first place. It does explain why he was visiting strippers.


Spoilers


  • Maybe "Atlas" was pushing you to kill the Little Sisters because he was hoping to turn Tenebaum against you. He must have been frustrated to find out it didn't work.

  • Something I couldn't really get into in my review was why I liked Fontaine as a bad guy so much. First, the minute he reveals himself is when you realize he was manipulating you and everyone else from the very beginning. It hits you like a train, which certainly makes for a great villain's entrance. Second, he had me so into his trap I wanted to believe Atlas was real all along. That's how bad it was.



© 2014 by M.R.R.

No comments: