Project Wonderful ad

Monday, October 06, 2014

Thoughts, Theories, & Trivia:The Dark Knight

The review is here.

Source

 Why so serious?
-The ultimate question.

  • Even though trusting any of the Joker's stories is naive, I can't help but wonder if maybe there's just a speck of truth in all of them. Listen to the anger in his voice as he tells the story of how his wife left him.

    Some men just want to watch the world burn.
    -Particularly if they set the fire.


    •  On that note, imagine what his parents must have been like for him to turn out so messed up.

    I don't need help.
    Not my diagnosis.
    -You aren't exactly the most reputable doctor around.


    • While I usually roll my eyes when people scream "Racist!" about a movie, here, there is a noticeable lack of sympathetic non-white characters compared to the numerous unsympathetic ones.

    It makes me learn from my mistakes.

    You ought to be pretty knowledgeable by now, then.
    -Indeed.


      • This is the only film in the trilogy that doesn't reference the League of Shadows. Even so, it makes me wonder if they're the ones responsible for unleashing Joker. And if they aren't, they're probably glad for his presence.


      Spoilers past here


      • And on a note similar to the last part, Joker might have been pleased to see what Bane and his men did to Gotham.



      • The moment when the prisoner chucks the trigger out the window has got to be one of the most awesome moments in the movie.


        © 2014 by M.R.R.

        No comments: