Project Wonderful ad

Friday, November 07, 2014

Stuff I Can't Live Without

Sorry this took so long.
Writing
Image credit:Clipart
Fiction, non-fiction, personal, doesn't matter. If you forbade me from writing, I'd lose it. This is how I express my crazy emotions.


Alone time
Out of all the things here, this one may be the most vital. Even if I have everything else, if I can't get any time to myself, there will be consequences.

Music
How do you think I survive road trips? Or my noisy neighbors?


Junk food
Image credit:Pascal Terjan's Flickr

Even though it's probably slowly killing me, I will not stop eating sugary stuff.


Villain/heroine romances
Whether it's canon or happens only in fanfiction, I have an unhealthy love of these. Seriously, I'm obsessed.


© 2014 by M.R.R.

No comments: