- There's another reason Wonka needed a large candy bar to transmit to television. If he makes a commercial for his chocolate that lets you actually take a candy bar, he'll need to make a lot of it to reach audiences.
-Changed his mind.
And you. Well you're just lucky to be here.
-Indeed he is.
- Why did Wonka say just that about Charlie? Because he's the only one of the ticket finders who didn't get press coverage. They would have had little time to find out anything about him. That probably also made him more endearing to Wonka.
Even I'm eatable. But that is called cannibalism, my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most society.
-You don't say.
- In the Tim Burton movie, was Grandpa Joe up and walking around while Charlie and his parents were away?
- Is there some kind of hive mind going on with the Oompa Loompas?
- Notice in the Tim Burton movie, Mike doesn't seem particularly obsessed with TV. Maybe he's meant to be more a symbol for young people who have violent tendencies and think they're smarter than those in charge.
- Of course the winner gets a lifetime supply of chocolate. They'll have the factory for the rest of their lives.
© 2014 by M.R.R.