Project Wonderful ad

Monday, December 08, 2014

My Favorite Christmas Songs

Image credit:Clipart

Well, no Thoughts, Theories, or Trivia this week. So here in no particular order are a few of my favorite Christmas carols.
  • What Child Is This?/Greensleeves:Yes. So much yes.
  • God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
  • Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
  • O Holy Night
  • Carol Of The Bells:I really should get an non-instrumental version of this.
  • Sleigh Ride
  • O Come, O Come Emmanuel:It's slow and kind of spooky-sounding.
  • Silent Night

And some contemporary songs, once again in no particular order.

  • I Hate Christmas Parties by Matt Thiessen:One of the few sad holiday songs I've heard.
  • I'm Getting Nuttin' For Christmas:Now this is funny.

What about you?


© 2014 by M.R.R.

No comments: