Project Wonderful ad

Thursday, January 08, 2015

Annoying Things About Waiting For The DVD

I love movies, but I'm in no hurry to return to the theater. But waiting for the DVD has its disadvantages too.


  • Having to wait longer:The simple fact that I have to wait months after a movie's release to see it is the biggest thing.
  • Spoilers everywhere:Sometimes, they're hard or even impossible to avoid.
  • I'm cheap:Unless I'm dying to see this movie, I will rarely pay full price for it. This means I wait even longer to see it.

How about you? Are you a theater person? Prefer waiting a while longer?


© 2015 by M.R.R.

2 comments:

Kim Van Sickler said...

I don't usually go to theaters either. Plenty of times I get stuck wanting to watch a particular movie but I can't find it. It's not on Time Warner and Red Box doesn't have it. I should rent more classics from the library.

M.R. R. said...

@ Kim Van Sickler
So should I.