Project Wonderful ad

Monday, January 26, 2015

Doing Some Changing

I'm rearranging stuff again.

A couple of reviews and other posts I've had just sitting around have been shelved indefinitely. And I'm trying to figure out some kind of more specialized routine.

Sign-ups for the A to Z challenge are up now. I've gotten both blogs signed up, and I've been thinking that I'll do two posts a day here instead of just one for April. Yes, I am out of my mind. But I've realized that I already do two posts a day (except for Sundays), so it's not a huge change. It's visiting other blogs I'm worried about, particularly on the first day because Insecure Writer's Support Group is that day too.

I haven't got a theme for here, but I did write some short rants and crap for April. It seems to be consuming my brain even though it won't be for just over 2 months from now.

Also, I messed with the template again. I just can't seem to stay satisfied for long.

Anyway, good luck in the next few months.

© 2015 by M.R.R.

No comments: