Project Wonderful ad

Friday, January 09, 2015

I Feel Like A Mess

As I've said earlier this week, I'm feeling a little messy.

First, I have had several sudden urges to go into solitary mode, when I don't want to talk to or see any other people. Maybe it's the holiday-social stress finally catching up to me, because only this week did I get my usual one night of peace and quiet away from most of my housemates.

And over my break, I decided that the commentary I was running on one of my favorite YouTube channels would be better off posted on my second blog. This has ultimately led to me needing more posts for both blogs and slacking off on writing them. In fact, that's the main reason I wrote this.

Also, it seems like once a month now, I get a headache/nausea day. When this happens, my head starts to hurt and my stomach gets upset, with both getting progressively worse until sometime late at night/early in the morning when I finally puke and stop feeling so crappy. In fact, it's happening as I work on this and I'm starting to think it's PMS. Thanks so much, body.

Anyway, the weekend is coming and that means Sunday, and Sunday means rest and sleeping late without needing to worry about needing to do anything. Hope your weekend is as good as or better than the one I'm hoping for.

© 2015 by M.R.R.

No comments: