..I've been thinking.
A dangerous pass time.
-This explains something.
- Turns out Gaston isn't against just women thinking.
- Is Belle adopted? It would explain why she has brown eyes but Maurice has green ones.
- Gaston stopping to examine himself in the mirror while he proposes to Belle is a perfect illustration of his character. It shows not only his vanity, but how little he actually cares about what Belle wants.
- How did Phillipe know where the castle was or that Maurice was there?
- Notice Beast face-palmed after he yelled at Belle.
- Lefou and Cogsworth aren't that different. They both get comically abused and try hard to please a more aggressive man (particularly regarding Belle).
- Do the servants age under the spell? If not, it would explain why Chip seems to be less than 10 years old.
- There's another layer of happy to the ending. Belle is now surrounded by people who love and accept her for who she is instead of thinking she's strange and it's a shame she doesn't fit in better.
© 2015 by M.R.R.