Project Wonderful ad

Monday, January 19, 2015

Why I Love Winter

When the weather starts getting cold, you can bet people will start complaining. But I personally enjoy this time of year. Why?

  • It's easier to get warm than it is to cool off. Sweaters, blankets, maybe a hot meal. It can take a while, but I won't stay cold forever. Whereas in summer, cold meals are limited, dressing decently can be challenging, and it's harder to sleep.
  • Better holidays. Sure, Christmas can be stressful, but I still maintain it's one of the best holidays of the year and makes winter less bleh for people. With summer, the biggest day is 4th of July (if you're American).
  • Better excuses to stay inside and watch movies or read.
  • I don't have to shovel snow. I'd probably like winter less if I did have to.

What do you love about winter?

© 2015 by M.R.R.

No comments: