|Image credit:Nurasko at Wikimedia Commons|
I could do so much if I actually put effort into it. Instead I get occupied by things like...
- The internet:You knew this was going on the list, didn't you? And admit it, there has been at least one point in your life where you could say the same thing.
- Food:Especially the unhealthy stuff.
- Sleep:This has a bit of a double edge, because I put off going to bed but then I often don't want to leave once I'm there.
- The urge to be alone:As much as I need solitude from time to time, sometimes I want it so badly that I snap at people who don't deserve it.
- Anger/irritation:I tend to care a lot less about other people's feelings when I'm annoyed.
What keeps you away from doing more?
© 2015 by M.R.R.