Project Wonderful ad

Friday, March 06, 2015

Things I Let Distract Me

Image credit:Nurasko at Wikimedia Commons


I could do so much if I actually put effort into it. Instead I get occupied by things like...

  • The internet:You knew this was going on the list, didn't you? And admit it, there has been at least one point in your life where you could say the same thing.
  • Food:Especially the unhealthy stuff.
  • Sleep:This has a bit of a double edge, because I put off going to bed but then I often don't want to leave once I'm there.
  • The urge to be alone:As much as I need solitude from time to time, sometimes I want it so badly that I snap at people who don't deserve it.
  • Anger/irritation:I tend to care a lot less about other people's feelings when I'm annoyed.

What keeps you away from doing more?

© 2015 by M.R.R.

2 comments:

Robyn Proctor Hinkle said...

Pinterest is a huge weakness for me. I can't just check it for 5 minutes when I start looking at it!

M.R. R. said...

@ Robyn Proctor Hinkle
Several websites are like that with me.