Notes:Album art taken from Amazon.
General thoughts:What you're looking at is a music project meant to raise money for the International Justice Mission to fight human trafficking. Oppression, brokenness, and reaching out to people dealing with them were common themes. Soundwise, it tends to stay soft and acoustic with a few radio pop tracks here and there, at least for the first disc.
It was hard to find places to buy it, which is a shame because it offers some good songs and supports a good cause. And it's not like having a digital download available for purchase is hard. I couldn't even find it on the Family Christian website, the company from which it was supposed to be exclusively available.
Overall, if you do manage to find it, I recommend checking it out.
1. Arise by Third Day
2. What Can I Do by Relient K
3. Hold On [acoustic] by TobyMac
4. All I Have by Tenth Avenue North
5. Swing Low by Brandon Heath
6. When The Saints by Sara Groves
7. Instead Of A Show by Jon Foreman
8. Body And Wine by Jars Of Clay
9. Prayer by Sixpence None The Richer
10. Hold Fast [live] by MercyMe
11. The Living Proof by Sanctus Real
12. Amazing Because It Is by The Almost
13. Heaven by Derek Webb
14. Home [acoustic] by Natalie Grant
1. Don't Give Up by Green River Ordinance
2. Love Come Down (Reach) by Robbie Seay Band
3. Justus by The Washington Projects
4. Poughkeepsie [live] by Over The Rhine
5. Safe [acoustic] by Phil Wickham
6. Window by Phillip LaRue
7. Turn Down The Music by Shane & Shane
8. Love Come Down by The War
9. Anthem by Wrecking
10. Daylight by Ten Shekel Shirt
11. Lost Dreams by Gabriella DiPace
12. Hope Again by Tal & Acacia
So what was your opinion?
© 2015 by M.R.R.