Project Wonderful ad

Friday, April 24, 2015

Celebrate The Small Things:Almost There.


Time to once again try to be a little upbeat.

First, if you don't hear from me for a while, it's because I will be spending this morning meeting with the ladies in my Bible study group. I've enjoyed being in this group and I love our fellowships.

And now a few more little things.

  • Found some new blogs I liked through A to Z.
  • Just one more week of the challenge before I can say I survived it.
  • Got some software to for .ZIP and .RAR files.
  • The instructor who teaches my krav maga class has recently moved locations, and was closed last week. This week, we all get to go back, and the new building is looking good.

How has your week gone?

© 2015 by M.R.R.

13 comments:

Lexa Cain said...

Congrats on doing so well with the A-Z! I'm glad you found some fun new blogs to visit. Have a good time at Bible study and with your KM class, and I hope you have a great weekend! :)

M.R. R. said...

@ Lexa Cain
Thank you.

Cathy said...

Congrats on being almost done with the A-Z. I did it for four years, so I know what a commitment it is. Yay, you. Kudos.

lorilmaclaughlin.com said...

I just read your K post about the self defense class. It sounds great. I took Kempo karate for a while a few years back because I wanted to be able to defend myself. I've had some health issues that have kept me from going back, but my goal is to get back into it and get my kids into it, too. I hope you enjoyed your Bible study. Good luck with the rest of A to Z! I'll be visiting more after A to Z to catch up on all the posts.

M.R. R. said...

@ Cathy
Thank you.

@ lorilmaclaughlin.com
I've got a few family members in the same class (both self-defense and Bible study). We all seem to enjoy it.

Barbara In Caneyhead said...

It's been a week of many ups and downs and it has me feeling worn out.
Visit me at: Life & Faith in Caneyhead
I am Ensign B of Tremps' Troops
with the A to Z Challenge

Dixie@dcrelief said...

A-Z is really a lot of fun. I'm so glad I met you. Enjoy your classes and the coming weekend. See you soon (smile).

M.R. R. said...

@ Dixie
Thanks. That's nice to hear.

M.R. R. said...

@ Barbara In Caneyhead
Let's hope things calm down for the weekend.

T.F. Walsh said...

It's great when you discover new books:) Great things to celebrate this week:)

M.R. R. said...

@ T.F. Walsh
And there will be plenty more soon.

Kelley said...

Yay for new blogs of interest!

M.R. R. said...

@ Kelley
Always.