I actually had no idea what I was going to post for C, until I realized it was on a Friday. Score one for convenient coincidences. So what other small things make me feel better?
- The warm welcome I got last week when I joined Celebrate The Small Things. It makes the choice to join seem like a great one.
- I stopped procrastinating and did some laundry.
- Found some cool stuff on DeviantART.
- I'm closer to maintaining a personal, self-improving goal of mine. Not quite there yet, but it's better than it was.
- All the lovely people who took time to visit me.
- On Archive Of Our Own, I got kudos for a fanfiction I wrote a month ago.
What little things are making you feel great this week?
© 2015 by M.R.R.