Project Wonderful ad

Friday, April 03, 2015

Celebrate The Small Things:First Week Of April


I actually had no idea what I was going to post for C, until I realized it was on a Friday. Score one for convenient coincidences. So what other small things make me feel better?

  • The warm welcome I got last week when I joined Celebrate The Small Things. It makes the choice to join seem like a great one.
  • I stopped procrastinating and did some laundry.
  • Found some cool stuff on DeviantART.
  • I'm closer to maintaining a personal, self-improving goal of mine. Not quite there yet, but it's better than it was.
  • All the lovely people who took time to visit me.
  • On Archive Of Our Own, I got kudos for a fanfiction I wrote a month ago.

What little things are making you feel great this week?

© 2015 by M.R.R.

15 comments:

Marilyn Parel said...

You have pretty good reasons to celebrate. I say this as I look at my own laundry pile getting bigger by the day. LOL Enjoy the weekend.

Robyn Proctor Hinkle said...

That's a great attitude to have. Too often we find ourselves waiting for something big to happen to be happy. If not now then when?

Click said...

Those all seem like good things to be celebrated. :-)

It's always nice to get recognition for things you've written. Well done.

Cait @ Click's Clan

M.R. R. said...

@ Marilyn Parel
You too.

@ Robyn Proctor Hinkle
The little things can add up, and not just in a bad way.

@ Click
Yes, and thank you.

Kate Larkindale said...

Yes, I celebrated the happy coincidence that the C fell on a Celebrate day too!

WallCat said...

I like to celebrate lovely people too. Good luck keeping up with your goals. :)

lorilmaclaughlin.com said...

Friday was my big laundry day, too. Congrats on your kudos! Have a good weekend!

TheCyborgMom said...

Wonderful celebrations! I always feel so productive when I get laundry done...even if I do nothing the rest of the day! :)
TheCyborgMom

M.R. R. said...

@ Kate Larkindale
It was rather nice.

@ WallCat
Thanks.

@ lorilmaclaughlin.com
You too.

@ TheCyborgMom
That's how I am with most cleaning or organizing chores.

Lexa Cain said...

It is a really funny coincidence, isn't it? Yay for the laundry getting done! (I really should do mine...) I love things on DeviantArt, too. They are so talented over there. Self-improvement is a great goal. Stick with it! Happy Easter!

M.R. R. said...

@ Lexa Cain
Have a happy Easter.

Julia said...

I'm loving your positivity. Our CTST bloghop is always fun, and I'm glad you're enjoying it.

M.R. R. said...

@ Julia
Thanks for stopping by.

Angela Yuriko Smith said...

I hope I can be counted as one of those lovely people - I haven't been called that all day (and maybe a wee bit longer than that ;p) My husband is in taekwondo so if I don't keep up on the laundry here it gets smelly fast. Seems like my to do list is what piles up on me.

M.R. R. said...

@ Angela Yuriko Smith
That reminds me, I need to do laundry again tomorrow or else I won't have any pants appropriate for my self-defense class.