Project Wonderful ad

Friday, April 17, 2015

Celebrate The Small Things:Halfway To May


Time to try to be a little more optimistic and Celebrate The Small Things.

  • Remember the peace and quiet I mentioned I might get last week? I got it, and I loved it.
  • Also figured out how to download what I bought from Google Play.
  • And got permission to use a song I love for a video.
  • Made it halfway through A to Z.
  • I figured out how to turn an image transparent in Corel Paintshop Pro. We shall be going places with this.

What are you celebrating this week?


© 2015 by M.R.R.

14 comments:

Marilyn Parel said...

Good you got the rest you deserve. I love Google Play but will never in a zillion years figure out Corel.

TheCyborgMom said...

I like the transparent image thingie. It's always nice when we figure something out and can feel like rockstars :) Enjoy your weekend!
Katie @TheCyborgMom

Lexa Cain said...

Yay for a restful week! I love the transparent pic! I'm jealous you have Corel. I have little freebie GIMP and have to do all my promo art with that. Well, at least I'm used to it. Have a lovely weekend. :)

M.R. R. said...

Thank you everyone. Have a great weekend.

Barbara In Caneyhead said...

A weekend with no plans!! Yippee!
Visit me at: Life & Faith in Caneyhead
I am Ensign B of Tremps' Troops
with the A to Z Challenge

thruhisvesseljb.com said...

We are more than half way through this challenge, I like the optimism in this post.

Dixie@dcrelief said...

Love your celebration. Wish I could do Corel... maybe one day. Enjoyed your A-Z post too :)

M.R. R. said...

@ Barbara In Caneyhead
It is pretty nice.

@ thruhisvessljb.com and Dixie@dcrelief
Thank you.

Kirsten said...

Sounds great. Enjoy your restful weekend. :-)

M.R. R. said...

@ Kirsten
I will. Thanks for stopping by.

Suzanne Furness said...

Lots of things to celebrate. Glad you got to enjoy some rest. Hope your weekend is going well.

M.R. R. said...

@ Suzanne Furness
Thank you.

Julia said...

'When you're smiling, the whole world smiles with you!'

M.R. R. said...

@ Julia
If I smile, it makes my friends wonder what evil thing I'm thinking about. :)