Project Wonderful ad

Friday, April 10, 2015

Celebrate The Small Things:Week Two Of April



Time to stop stressing about things for a moment and consider the good stuff that's happening.

  • We got rain here the other day. Sure, there was lightening and hail, but we got rain.
  • I'm finally catching up on the long backlog of YouTube videos that was piling up for a month.
  • I may get peace and quiet tomorrow.
  • Passover ends tonight, which means most grain products and the junk food I've had to stay away from all week will be permitted again.
  • Since Bible study took a break for Easter this week, I have a little longer to work on my assignment.

How are things on your end?

© 2015 by M.R.R.

12 comments:

Marilyn Parel said...

Hope you do get that peace and quiet. And I know, easy on the junk food. How weak I am for it.

Have a good weekend.

WallCat said...

I know the feeling of being sat on a massive backlog. Feels good to clear that up. Good luck with the assignment.

TheCyborgMom said...

We've had rain all week! ugh! I'm so over it. Can't wait for a little sunshine this weekend. Happy Weekend!
TheCyborgMom

M.R. R. said...

@ Marilyn and WallCat
Thanks.

@ TheCyborgMom
Wish we could switch weather.

Lexa Cain said...

We had a sandstorm here, and I wasn't a happy camper. I'm glad that with the end of Passover you get to enjoy your favorites again, and I hope you get to relax this weekend!

M.R. R. said...

@ Lexa Cain
Thank you.

Kirsten said...

Have a great weekend! :-)

M.R. R. said...

@ Kirsten
Thanks. You enjoy your weekend too.

Deanie Humphrys-Dunne said...

Glad to hear you got needed rain. Enjoy your weekend and indulge a little on whatever you missed during Passover.

M.R. R. said...

@ Deanie Humphrys-Dunne
Already on it. :)

Kelley said...

What is this thing you call peace and quiet? More info, please.
And Yay rain!!

M.R. R. said...

@ Kelley
Where I live, rain is always a reason to celebrate.