Project Wonderful ad

Monday, April 06, 2015

Going Green

How many years have we been debating about what's best for the environment? And how much are we actually doing about it?

I'll admit, I'm not that good about doing what's environmentally friendly. There are costs for one thing. Sure, organic foods and all-natural products might be better for the environment, but they're expensive. For another thing, I can save stuff I'd normally throw away, but what am I going to use them for and where should I put them until then? And I guarantee you it will be weeks before I ever get to them.

So how do you do in this area?


© 2015 by M.R.R.

4 comments:

T.F. Walsh said...

I do a lot of gardening and grow my own fruit and veggies. It's a start... I also try to buy direct from farmers when it comes to meat and dairy.

Susan Kane said...

I read today about the recovering areas where plants had been ripped away, and now re-sown. From space, this renewal is viewable.

from the A to Z.

Su-sieee! Mac said...

Because my commute has been down the hallway for many years, I like to think I've helped the environment in that manner. I'm fortunate that there is an organic farmstand nearby so the cost is less than if I were to buy their veggies at the store.
Take 25 to Hollister

M.R. R. said...

@ T.F. Walsh
I should do more gardening.

@ Susan Kane
That's good news.

@ Su-sieee! Mac
Cool.