Project Wonderful ad

Saturday, April 25, 2015

2 Video Game Features I Need


Image source:Open Clipart


I'm no hardcore gamer, but there are two things I often would like to see when I do decide a game is worth my time.

  • Manual saves:Unless you have it autosave every time I leave an area or something, give me the option to save whenever.
  • Decent-looking graphics:It doesn't have to be groundbreaking or anything, just make sure it's something you're not embarrassed to have people looking at for hours.

What do you hate not having in a game?


© 2015 by M.R.R.

5 comments:

Stephen Tremp said...

I'm one of the few people on this planet that doesn't do gamine. Weird, I know.

Stephen Tremp
A to Z Co-host
V is for Vortex (the paranormal kind)

Barbara In Caneyhead said...

About the only Game I play any more is Cookie Jam on Facebook. If I don't like a game or it's features, I just don't play it again.
Visit me at: Life & Faith in Caneyhead
I am Ensign B of Tremps' Troops
with the A to Z Challenge

M.R. R. said...

@ Stephen Tremp
It does seem to be harder to find someone who doesn't play any sort of video games (including apps and Facebook games).

@ Barbara In Caneyhead
I should do that. But with some games, I want to know how the story ends, and that can get me in trouble.

Julia said...

I'm not a gamer, but as someone who overhears them I'd vote for decent music, not something electronically generated on an irritating loop.

M.R. R. said...

@ Julia
Some games have cool or beautiful background music, but for the ones that don't, keep those volume options available.