Project Wonderful ad

Friday, May 01, 2015

Celebrate The Small Things:May Is Here

I don't know what caused it, but since Wednesday I've been feeling off, stressed for no apparent reason. I'm better than I was, but it's still probably a good time to think about what's going right.


Last Friday, I spent some time with my brother, who told me about a somewhat embarrassing interest of his. We got to talking about things, mostly blogging and fanfiction, both of which I've been doing for a while and he's wanting to do more of himself. Because of that, we bonded in a way we haven't before. And since we're both pretty introverted, that's not an easy thing for either of us to do. So I'm celebrating because I love my brother.

Second, I completed A to Z on both blogs. I'm a little bit sad it's over, but it's nice to get back to longer posts.

And finally, I'll be seeing Age Of Ultron  this afternoon. Don't know how good it's going to be, but I'm hoping for a entertaining experience. Also, this is the first time in years I'll have seen a movie in the theater. Time to remember was I liked about it.

How's your week going?


© 2015 by M.R.R.

10 comments:

Marilyn Parel said...

Good you're spending time with your brother & congrats on completing the challenges on 2 blogs. Wow, that's a lot of work. Enjoy the weekend.

Barbara In Caneyhead said...

I was stressed a week or so ago. Mostly due to too much noise and too many interruptions at work.

I think it's neat you and your brother have found an interest to pursue together!

~ We made it!!! ~
Visit me at: Life & Faith in Caneyhead
I am Ensign B of Tremps' Troops
with the A to Z Challenge

Lexa Cain said...

I didn't realize you did the A-Z on two blogs. That's REALLY an accomplishment! I'm glad you and your brother bonded over shared interests. I hope you have a great time at the movies and that you feel better soon. Have a lovely weekend! :)

M.R. R. said...

@ Marilyn Parel
Thanks.

@ Barbara In Caneyhead
It really is.

@ Lexa Cain
Thank you.

T.F. Walsh said...

That's a great thing to celebrate, regarding your brother:) So nice. And well done on finishing the A to Z Challenge.

M.R. R. said...

@ T.F. Walsh
Yes it is, and thank you.

TheCyborgMom said...

Yay for celebrating brothers...I love my brother too. Of course, we are both extroverts, so I find it pretty easy to talk to him. I hope you enjoy the movie...my son is going with some of his friends tomorrow and is very excited! And congrats on finishing the A to Z...and on two blogs! I'm tired just thinking about it!
Katie @TheCyborgMom

M.R. R. said...

@ TheCyborgMom
Thanks.

Kelley said...

Yay for brother bonding, and completion of the blog hop!

M.R. R. said...

@ Kelley
Yes. :)