Project Wonderful ad

Wednesday, May 06, 2015

IWSG:Passion & Doubt


First, I caught a cold over the weekend. Always fun.

Now I don't feel up to doing much beyond taking a shower to clear my sinuses and sitting down to watch TV or play video games.
Even without that, I've been second-guessing myself quite a bit, overthinking how something might be taken. And my passion just seems dormant right now. The most I've worked up was internal rants about the terrible romance in Age Of Ultron. There's not much left over for the stuff I love or want to work on.

Maybe once I'm healthy again, things will improve.

© 2015 by M.R.R.

11 comments:

Melanie Schulz said...

Being sick tends to do that to our psyches. Hope you feel better soon.

M.R. R. said...

@ Melanie Schulz
Thank you.

Cathrina Constantine said...

I agree with Melanie. Take Care and Feel better soon.

M.R. R. said...

@ Cathrina Constantine
Thanks.

Gwen Gardner said...

It's hard to be creative or motivated when you're sick. Sounds like you're doing exactly what you should be doing. Hope you feel better soon <3

Samantha Dunaway Bryant said...

Now I'm curious what kind of romance you'd have written in Age of Ultron. Do tell!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

When you feel better, you will feel better about your writing.

Juneta Key said...

Being sick is a bummer, I hope you feel better soon.
Juneta at Writer's Gambit

emaginette said...

Have so tea and feel better soon. :-0

Anna from Elements of Writing

Lexa Cain said...

You poor thing - I hope you get rid of that cold very quickly and find your passion again! I'm sure it'll come back stronger than ever after some down time.

M.R. R. said...

@ Gwen Gardner
Thanks.

@ Samantha Dunaway Bryant
I was hoping for some Black Widow/Hawkeye love.

@ Alex J. Cavanaugh
I hope so.

@ Juneta Key, emaginette, and Lexa Cain
Thank you.