Project Wonderful ad

Friday, June 12, 2015

Celebrate The Small Things:Wait, It's Friday?


Last weekend, I got my first blogging award. (Thanks, Eva.) Other than that, most of what I'm thinking of this week is basic stuff.

First, let us celebrate fans and air conditioning, for summer is upon us.



Let's not forget water.



I've been managing to take shorter showers as of late, which is strangely a bit of a stress reliever for me.

Finally, fruit.

Peaches,

apricots,

a tomato here and there.


It is all delicious.

How's your week going?


Image credits
"Celebrate the Small Things" belongs to whoever created it.
"Air conditioner" belongs to Paul Robinson at Wikimedia Commons
"Gray fan", "Hand fan","Gushing River", "Peaches", "Apricots", and "Tomato" are all public domain.


© 2015 by M.R.R.

11 comments:

Marilyn Parel said...

Congrats on the blog award. I am so with you about the fans and A/C.

Suzanne Furness said...

Celebrating the basic stuff is good. Congratulations on the award this week.

Laura Clipson said...

That river picture is stunning. These are great celebrations, have a brilliant weekend :)

M.R. R. said...

@ Marilyn Parel
Where would we be without them?

@ Suzanne Furness
Thanks.

@ Laura Clipson
Thanks. You too.

lorilmaclaughlin.com said...

Love the river photo! It's beautiful. Congrats on the blog award! I haven't seen the Encouraging Thunder award around before. Basic stuff without all the craziness is definitely worth celebrating. We've had a few days lately when I've been very thankful for fans. I could go for those peaches and apricots, too. Yum.

Cathrina Constantine said...

Congratulations on the blog award. I love the summer fruit!!! Although, weather wise our summer isn't starting off good. I hope yours is better...

TheCyborgMom said...

Very summer-y celebrations! I approve! I definitely don't know what I'd do without air conditioning. I would be even grumpier than I already am! LOL

T.F. Walsh said...

Fantastic things to celebrate.. I'm throwing heater in there since we're in winter here in Australia and it's freezing:)

M.R. R. said...

@ Lori L. MacLaughlin
From what I've seen, Encouraging Thunder is a recent thing.

@ Cathrina Constantine
Thanks.

@ TheCyborgMom
We all would be.

@ T.F. Walsh
Definitely something worth celebrating.

Kelley said...

No kidding about climate control. This week we've already hit 98, to climb higher.
Stay cool!

M.R. R. said...

@ Kelley
It has gotten that high a few times recently. It's a good excuse to stay indoors.