Project Wonderful ad

Monday, June 08, 2015

I Have Received The Encouraging Thunder Reward

Eva Solar over at My Miracle Life was kind enough to give me the Encouraging Thunder Award.


This is what the award's creator had to say.


What you can do with Encouraging Thunder award?
Post it on your blog.
Grant other bloggers with the award.


What you can’t do with Encouraging Thunder award?
Abuse or misuse the logo.
Claim that it’s your own handmade logo.


What you should do after receiving Encouraging Thunder award:
Enjoy the award.
At least gives thanks via comments and likes and or mentioning the blog who give the award.
Mention your purpose in blogging.


Most of the people I would think to nominate were already mentioned in Eva's post. My one nominee for this award is Storm Lantern at Clothed With Thunder. So far, he's my only blogging friend I also know face-to-face. He posts mainly about My Little Pony:Friendship Is Magic  and music he likes.

And since it said to mention my purpose, I'm out here to do two things:Vent my emotions, and talk about what's on my mind (whether it's a rant about obnoxious people or thoughts on a movie). And if you're reading, thank you for listening and chatting with me.

© 2015 by M.R.R.

7 comments:

Cathy Kennedy said...

Congrats on receiving the award! Passing on the award to other bloggers is sometimes the hardest thing to do because you want to give it to the right one(s). Have a good week!

M.R. R. said...

@ Cathy Kennedy
Thanks.

Caffe Maggieato said...

Congrats on the award!

M.R. R. said...

@ Caffe Maggieato
Thank you.

Storm Lantern said...

Thank you for passing this on to me, but the link to the creators seems to be broken. Who should I link back to?

Lexa Cain said...

Encouraging Thunder is the best name for a blog award I've ever heard. Congrats for winning it! :)

M.R. R. said...

@ Lexa Cain
It is, and thanks.