Project Wonderful ad

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Post A To Z Road Trip/Why I Hate Touchscreen

I've been pretty bad about visiting and commenting on other blogs lately, but I'm hoping to improve that starting this week.

And now for the two main reasons I hate using touchscreen devices.


Half the time, I accidentally click something I didn't want to.
Then it's a bunch of hitting the back button.

It takes a lot longer to type anything.
I don't mind making quick notes or edits on blog posts, but for serious writing? No.


So how has the A to Z Road Trip been for you? And what's you opinion of touchscreen?

© 2015 by M.R.R.

5 comments:

Kelley Caton said...

Oh, I've been bad About this too. I know what you mean about touch screen. I have a hard time leaving comments with my phone. Everything will be fine and then all of a sudden It's like a gremlin takes over. My cursor jumps into weird spots and randomly capitalizes then my fat fingers accidentally hit send before I can proof read. I end up looking like an illiterate monkey. Nonetheless, I'm enjoying your blog. So thanks. Please excuse any typos.

M.R. R. said...

@ Kelley Caton
Consider them excused. Thanks for stopping by.

Barbara In Caneyhead said...

Don't much care for touchscreen. In fact I recently dumped my Android to go back to a basic flip cell phone. The reason you mentioned was one. But also it froze wwwaayyy too often. Costed more to put it on a plan and half the stuff I didn't even like using. I'm fine with simpler and waiting till I get home to socialize and blog.
Life & Faith in Caneyhead

lorilmaclaughlin.com said...

I completely agree with you about touchscreens. I refuse to buy a cell phone unless it opens out into a keyboard. And I'm not doing well with the visits, either. I just can't seem to get there, but I keep trying.

M.R. R. said...

@ Barbara In Caneyhead
Yep. I use my tablet for email and YouTube, but not much else Internet-wise.

@ Lori L. MacLaughlin
Interestingly, my devices with touchscreen were given as gifts while I picked out the cell phone I did specifically because it had a keyboard.

Not much to do about the visits besides keep trying.