Project Wonderful ad

Friday, July 17, 2015

Celebrate The Small Things:Friday Comes Fast


Wow, that week didn't last long.


  • I finally started to delete parts of my Facebook account and announce to my friends that I'm leaving it site soon. I should finish that either today or over the weekend.
  • The house is slightly cleaner (and less dusty) than it was, and I utilized extra storage space in my bedroom. Still more work to do, but we're off to a good start.
  • Got a handful of old pictures scanned and put on the computer.
  • Free TV episodes on Google Play. Not everything has been good, but I found one series that I liked.
  • Read some good blogs and articles, in part thanks to Patheos.
  • I'm finally doing better about visiting other blogs during these hops.

How are things on your end?


© 2015 by M.R.R.

9 comments:

Lexa Cain said...

Facebook can be a real black hole. Glad you're taking steps to get off and have more tie for what you really want to do. Free TV shows sound awesome! (To me, anything free sounds awesome! lol) Good luck with re-organizing and scanning photos. Have a lovely weekend! :)

Mere Joyce said...

Finding a new tv series you like is always fun! Enjoy your weekend, =)

T. Drecker said...

FB is not my favorite site, but to each his own. Enjoy your weekend!

M.R. R. said...

Thanks everybody. May you all have a good weekend.

Cathrina Constantine said...

Have a great weekend!!!

Patricia said...

Congrats on being less dusty and having more storage space. Sounds like you have been sorting out and organizing. I don't understand the fascination with Facebook. I tried it and found it boring.

Tanya Miranda said...

It really does seem like the summer is zooming by.

Facebook, to me, keeps me close to family and friends that I would otherwise have not remained close to. I don't have the drama that some people complain about, and it has been useful in connecting with other authors. The same for google+. Twitter, no so much.

But all of that can be a real time sucker. I understand when busy people need to get off of social media just to remove the distraction, and the drama for some. Enjoy your newfound time!

Have a nice weekend!

Tanya Miranda - Writer, Dreamer, Intergalactic Superhero

Suzanne Furness said...

I like having a good clear out, getting rid of the real and metaphorical cobwebs!
Glad you found a new TV show you like.

M.R. R. said...

@ Cathrina Constatine
Thanks.

@ Patricia
It was fun at first, but there's not much I'm getting out of it now that I can't get from other sites.

@ Tanya Miranda
Thanks for stopping by.

@ Suzanne Furness
It is nice to have a cleaner house and good TV.