Project Wonderful ad

Wednesday, July 01, 2015

IWSG:July 1st


Honestly, I don't know what to say this month. A lot of the stress I've been dealing with recently is related more to jobs, pets, and sleep than to writing.
I need to go to bed earlier.

At this point, I'm not certain how the future will go. Where I'll be in a few months, how my time will be divided, whether I'll have gotten any better at managing it (ha).

On the bright side, the rest of this week looks as though it should be pretty mellow, so that'll give me some time to get a few things sorted out.

How are things going on your end?


© 2015 by M.R.R.

13 comments:

Tamara Narayan said...

I need to go to bed earlier too. Curse you, Netflix! You are ruining my sleep pattern!

Zan Marie said...

Good luck! I'm going very slowly, too. Unfortunately, I have a huge deadline to meet.

M.R. R. said...

@ Tamara Narayan
It seems TV and the internet do not get along with sleep.

@ Zan Marie
Good luck there.

lifepostbrainhemorrhage said...

I know what you mean. Even though I haven't worked EMS (nights) in over four years, my sleep schedule doesn't really change no matter how hard I try. Sigh. Early for me is about 1:00am as opposed to 4:00am. Working on it though.

Hope everything works itself out and you can get back to writing frequently. Hugs. Eva

M.R. R. said...

@ Eva
Thanks.

lorilmaclaughlin.com said...

I second that about needing to go to bed earlier. I've been saying that to myself for years, it seems like. I hope you're able to relax and get what you need to figured out.

P.S. I tried to leave a comment on your last Friday post a few days ago, but I kept getting an error message. I'm going back there now and try again.

M.R. R. said...

@ Lori L. MacLaughlin
Thanks.

Suzanne Furness said...

When we are busy or stressed, sleep seems to be the first thing to suffer. I hope you enjoy your upcoming mellower days. Take some time for you to relax.

M.R. R. said...

@ Suzanne Furness
Business and rest don't really mix. Probably why when I have nothing going on, one of the first things I think about is sleeping more.

Lexa Cain said...

I'm pretty sure no one really knows where they'll be in 6 months' time or so. But I'm plodding onward, and like you, hoping for a mellow week! :)

M.R. R. said...

@ Lexa Cain
Quiet weeks are a blessing.

T.F. Walsh said...

Hope things quiet down for you soon and you get more time to relax:)

M.R. R. said...

@ T.F. Walsh
Thank you.