I'm still feeling a little off-balance after our dog died earlier this week. But there have still been things about this week
- I got some pictures of her a few months prior.
- Rocket, our surviving pet. He has made it a little easier to deal with, and helps the food and treats still left not to go to waste.
- And I'm happy for the people who have taken the time to leave constructive comments here this week.
- Mass Effect 2 for improving after the first part of the story. I wasn't exactly into it at first, but it had gotten much more interesting.
- That the fall TV season is almost here.
- Autumn itself not being too far away. But we still have a while before Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- Finally, we've been rearranging furniture in the living room. In the process, we've cleared out a lot of dust and some movies we no longer want.
How are things on your end?
© 2015 by M.R.R.