Project Wonderful ad

Friday, August 21, 2015

Celebrate The Small Things:All Things Considered...



I'm still feeling a little off-balance after our dog died earlier this week. But there have still been things about this week


  • got some pictures of her a few months prior.
  • Rocket, our surviving pet. He has made it a little easier to deal with, and helps the food and treats still left not to go to waste.
  • And I'm happy for the people who have taken the time to leave constructive comments here this week.
  • Mass Effect 2  for improving after the first part of the story. I wasn't exactly into it at first, but it had gotten much more interesting.
  • That the fall TV season is almost here.
  • Autumn itself not being too far away. But we still have a while before Thanksgiving and Christmas.
  • Finally, we've been rearranging furniture in the living room. In the process, we've cleared out a lot of dust and some movies we no longer want.


How are things on your end?

© 2015 by M.R.R.

13 comments:

T. Drecker said...

So sorry about your loss. They are like family members, and it's terrible to see them go.
I had to smile at your celebration of Autumn TV. I love the fact that the sun goes down a little earlier so my hubs sits down to actually watch it with me. He tends to want to work until the sun goes down, so this is one of my favorite times of the year. Calming.

Lexa Cain said...

I'm so sorry to hear your dog died. Pets are such great and loyal friends. It is lucky that you have a new little one to keep you company and ease the pain. Yay for constructive comments and for the coming of fall. It can't arrive fast enough for me! Wishing you a very nice weekend! :)

Sharon Marie Himsl said...

Those cleaning projects can be energizing once you get going...I know the feeling. It's hard to lose a pet. Sorry for your loss.

Marilyn Parel said...

So sorry you lost one pet, but the other must give you lots of luv. Try & have a good weekend.

lorilmaclaughlin.com said...

It's nice that you have pictures to remember her by, and it's great that you were still able to find some good in the week. I'm looking forward to autumn. Spring and fall are my favorite seasons. Summer's too hot, and winter's to cold and snowy. Spring and fall are just right. Clearing out a lot of dust and clutter always makes me feel good. I hope you can enjoy your weekend.

M.R. R. said...

Thanks for your comments, everyone.

Kate Larkindale said...

So sad that your dog died. Cleaning up is one of those really therapeutic things to do because you can actually see progress as you do it. Unlike so much else we do.

M.R. R. said...

@ Kate Larkindale
It does feel good to have a little less mess around.

T.F. Walsh said...

Oh, I am so sorry about your loss... So hard and sad when a cherished pet passes. My thoughts are with you. Glad to see you've got some happy things happening this week.

M.R. R. said...

@ T.F. Walsh
Got to stay positive.

Kelley said...

It's hard to let go of animal friends. {{you}}

lifepostbrainhemorrhage said...

I'm so sorry to hear about Poochie! Pets are like family, no doubt. I hope Rocket gives you extra doses of love and attention. They know when you feel sadness and loss. I need to start putting away my summer stuff and bring out the fall. I guess I'll be doing a bit of cleaning soon myself. Keeping you in my prayers. Hugs. Eva

M.R. R. said...

@ Kelley
Yes, it is.

@ Eva
Thank you.