Project Wonderful ad

Monday, August 31, 2015

That Annoying Rug

Well, I'm feeling generally stressed and I haven't done a good rant in a while. Let's vent a little frustration.

So we've been doing some redecorating in the living room, moving stuff around and buying new decor.

And then this rug came in yesterday.


Well, maybe not a rug per se. It's made out of a straw-like material, and would be perfectly fine for the patio (where most of us would be wearing shoes while walking on it). However, it is not out on the patio, it is in the middle of the living room floor. Being hard and rough, it's uncomfortable to walk on barefoot. And when the weather gets cold, I doubt it will be kind to my socks.

I'm sure they will be more discussion about this later on, but given what was said today, I fear I may have been outvoted.

© 2015 by M.R.R.

1 comment:

lorilmaclaughlin.com said...

I'm with you on that one. I like to go around barefoot, and that definitely does not look like something I'd like to walk on without shoes.