Project Wonderful ad

Monday, August 17, 2015

Things I've Learned Because Of Blogging

Today, this blog turns two years old. And ever since I started it, I've been learning.

Copyright law
source

The nuances of fair use took a while to figure out, but thanks to Creative Commons and websites of public domain pictures, things have gone well.



Being a writer
source
Not only have I done a lot more writing both on and offline in the past couple years, I've also connected with a lot of authors. Thank you for giving me a clue about what I can expect.



Social media
There are at least four different social platforms I've joined specifically to help with my posts. And most of them have become fun for me even outside of blogging.


So if you're a blogger, what have you learned because of it?

© 2015 by M.R.R.

4 comments:

Kelley Caton said...

I've learned that blogging is cheaper than therapy. Online friends are real. Spellcheck is important. And I don't like talking animal blogs.

M.R. R. said...

@ Kelley Caton
Lucky it costs less than therapy, or I could be in trouble. And I don't know how I would do without Spell check.

Misha Gericke said...

I've learned a lot about writing and about myself from writing blog posts. :-)

M.R. R. said...

@ Misha Gericke
It does help when you write things out.