Project Wonderful ad

Friday, October 30, 2015

Celebrate The Small Things:Back Into It

Sign-up

Between being out all day Sunday and then getting sick later in the week, I've been out of it. But hey, I'm doing better now and I get to visit all you friendly people. We're off to a decent start.

  • I'm catching up on some blog hops.
  • We moved some furniture on Saturday, and I've reached the point where I like it.
  • When the car wouldn't start to get us home Sunday, a friend of my brother's was gracious enough to drive some of us while the others rode in the tow truck.
  • Hot baths.
  • Fluffy pajama pants.
  • Today, I don't think I have much to do beyond the daily stuff, and I am grateful for that. 

How are things on your end?

© 2015 by M.R.R.

6 comments:

T. Drecker said...

Sounds like you really needed a hot bath after that week. Hope you're feeling perky again soon. And yay to getting the furniture sorted and having helping hands. Where would we be without someone to catch us sometimes?

M. J. Joachim said...

Sometimes the ordinary is the best stuff of all. Hot baths and pjs all day long... :)

Lexa Cain said...

Sorry to hear about the car troubles and that you've been sick. But fluffy pj's and a hot bath can take care of anything! Happy Halloween! :)

M.R. R. said...

@ T. Drecker
I don't know, but it's nice that I don't have to imagine it.

@ M. J. Joachim
Sounds lovely.

@ Lexa Cain
Thanks. You too.

Lara Lacombe said...

Glad you're feeling better! Hot baths and fluffy pajamas are a lot nicer when you feel good :)

M.R. R. said...

@ Lara Lacombe
Most things are.