Project Wonderful ad

Monday, December 28, 2015

Monday Madness:Just Checking In

Hello everyone. Hope you had a good December.

While the family was not feeling particularly festive, we still had a nice holiday, as well as a steak dinner. And I continued my tradition of being sick on Christmas. The good news is I'm feeling better today and I could be over it by New Year's.

Current blog plans are to do a Monday-Wednesday-Friday schedule at minimum, maybe more often if I feel up to it. Also got a new type of review I want to try out so I can express some strong opinions about the free TV episodes I get off Google Play.

In the mean time, enjoy what remains of 2015.

© 2015 by M.R.R.

2 comments:

Kate Larkindale said...

Hope you feel better before New Year. You don't want to kick off a new year feeling lousy...

M.R. R. said...

@ Kate Larkindale
Thanks. The cold is fading by now, so I probably will.