Project Wonderful ad

Friday, January 08, 2016

January 2016 To-Do List



  • Write:Not much to add.
  • Blog more:I'm barely keeping up with a Monday-Wednesday-Friday schedule.
  • Clean bedroom:The bookshelf, the dresser, and the closet are currently behind a load of clutter.
  • Visit IWSG members:Wednesday I was too busy/tired and Thursday I spent most of my free time asleep.
  • Read:Got new pile of library books, plus more unread ones on the shelf.
  • Call family members:I don't talk to them as much as I should.
  • Research advertising companies:I've been wanting to put some ads up here for a while, but there's some more I need to do first.
  • Exercise more:Specifically, my arms so I can lift heavier things.
  • Get my hair cut:Maybe I'll post before and after pictures.


Thanks for stopping by.  I didn't feel up to doing Celebrate the Small Things this week, but I should be back next week.

© 2016 by M.R.R.

7 comments:

Lexa Cain said...

I think you making a list of goals counts as a celebration of the new year. And I know getting new library books is always fun. Have a lovely weekend! :)

M.R. R. said...

@ Lexa Cain
Thanks.

Suzanne Furness said...

Good luck with your to do list. I find just making a list helps me focus.

T.F. Walsh said...

Your are like a few of mine... more exercise, get my hair done and blog more;) Good luck.

T. Drecker said...

The hair cut is on my list too. And blogging three times a week is a lot. I find it hard to keep up with one or two. Good luck!

Deanie Humphrys-Dunne said...

Glad you made a list of goals. I'll bet you get them all done. Have a great week.

M.R. R. said...

@ Suzanne Furness
Or at least keep track of things.

@ T.F. Walsh
Thanks.

@ T. Drecker
Thanks.

@ Deanie Humphrys-Dunne
Thank you.